Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Would you like to see what each Polywood shutter option looks like before your in-home consultation? Our Shutter Designer makes it possible. Select your shutter color, louver size, control, and frame. Then, choose your background wall color so you can get a feel for how our Polywood® shutters will beautify your windows. When you've found what you like, you can download your selections and e-mail them to the store and we’ll craft a quote on your custom-crafted Polywood shutters.
Here’s a few shutter tips:
- Most Houston homeowners want Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers narrowly edge out 4.5” louvers in popularity.
- Pick a standard tilt rod for a rustic or conventional style home, and hidden tilt for more modern homes.
- Split tilt and divider rails are exciting options that let you keep the bottom louvers closed for privacy and opening the top louvers to let in light.
- For frames, the big rule of thumb is when you have trim or casing around your window, use the Decorative L, Flat L, or Standard L. No casing or trim: all frames will work.
- For windows featuring a bottom sill piece—usually made from wood or marble—be sure to choose “with Sill” so you can get a full picture with the sill frame that sits on top of that sill piece.